RIGHT FIT RECRUITING
Helping great small businesses find great employees
We are different – VERY different. In a nutshell we do what you would do if you were to recruit a new hire yourself. Only, we usually do it better, (you are the expert in what you do, and we are the expert in what we do).
Here is how we differ from traditional recruiters… Typical recruiters spend hours filling a pipeline from a database of candidates, so they are available at a moment’s notice. They generally screen them for skills and experience and, in some cases, aptitudes. They often talk to a candidate for about 15 minutes, just enough time to confirm that what is on the resume is true and to know if they are available for a new position.
It is a numbers game. Most recruiters work on commission only, so the more people they place, the more money they earn. This approach only works when the recruiter focuses on one or two types of roles, or a specific industry. They get to specialize and focus. But with the high cost, (usually between 20% – 35% of the annual salary of the position), it rarely works for small businesses, non-profits, and small organizations.
Part of the reason for the high cost is that you, as the client, have to absorb the cost of recruiters spending non-billable hours building their candidate pool. The other reason is that this type of recruiting really isn’t set up for small businesses, it is targeted at large corporations with deep pockets.
Instead, with Zephyr Recruiting you pay an affordable flat fee. As a small business owner, you likely understand the value of this approach, and the valuable financial and time resources you could then allocate for other business needs.
Here is a breakdown of how we differ, (for those of you who like lists):
- Sales focus
- Committed to filling as many positions as possible
- Committed to filling roles as fast as possible
- Cost is usually 20% – 35% of annual salary of the position (example: a $40K role = $8-$14K fee)
- Often driven by commission
- Candidate experience is often impersonal and unengaging, often feeling like they are a commodity
- Client experience is often frustrating and unsuccessful
- People focus
- Committed to finding the best fit for the company, culture, team, goals, and role
- Committed to finding the best fit – yes, it can take time
- Cost is an all-inclusive flat fee of $6200 per hire (see What It Costs to learn more)
- Driven by mission and values of quality, community, service, and joy
- Candidate experience is highly-personal, friendly, engaging, caring, and genuine
- Client experience is engaging, caring, honest, respectful, effective, results-oriented, and personal
How it Works
- We begin with a free intro call. In this call we listen and learn about what you need, then we cover the basics about us and if and how we can help.
- Once the fee is paid, we meet for a deep dive intake, which allows us to fully and deeply understand your company, its culture, values, needs and personality. This is how we know who will be a great fit for your unique company and the role.
- We then determine what services you need – from writing the job description to administering skills and aptitude tests to negotiating offers, we curate the process to what you truly need.
- We start working our magic, finding you the best talent.
What it Costs
We charge a flat fee of $6,200 per position, so you know the costs upfront. Posting fees, testing fees and background checks are additional costs.